Don’t Go Broke Gambling
- Don’t go broke by gambling more than what you can actually afford. Set a limit for how much you can gamble and stick to it.
- Don’t expect to win big as you will only set yourself up for failure. Have realistic expectations.
- Those casino ATMs are conveniently placed there for a reason. Put on blinders and ignore them!
- There are no clocks in the casino because they don’t want you to pay attention to the time you’re spending in there. More time equals more money spent.
- Don’t get carried away with the free drinks. The more drunk you get, the more mistakes and and bad decisions you will make.
- Play to have fun and let winning be the byproduct. Don’t focus solely on winning or you’ll stress yourself out and end up losing more.
- If you end up owing the casino money (marker), make sure you have enough money left to pay off this debt as the repercussions include possible legal and physical ramifications.